General terms and conditions (with legal information)
§ 1 Scope, Definitions
(1) These general terms and conditions apply to all orders that customers (hereinafter also referred to as "you") place via our online shop at https://www.spittingibex.com.
Deviating general terms and conditions of the customer are not recognized unless we expressly agree to their validity in writing.
(2) A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for a purpose that is predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed.
§ 2 Subject of the Service
In our online shop we offer products that we sell ourselves (e.g. CDs, vinyls, T-shirts, etc.).
§ 3 contractual partner products
A purchase contract for the products in our online shop is concluded with:
§ 4 Order process and conclusion of contract
When the products are discontinued in our online shop, we request you, without obligation, to make a binding purchase offer for your selected products as part of your order. When you have found the product you want, you can place it in the shopping cart without obligation by clicking the button [add to shopping cart]. You can view the contents of the shopping cart at any time by clicking the button [Go to shopping cart]. You can remove the products from the shopping cart at any time by clicking the [Remove] button. If you want to buy the products in the shopping cart, please click the button [Checkout]. Please then enter your details.
The mandatory information is marked with a *. Registration is not necessary. Your data will be transmitted in encrypted form. After entering your data and selecting the payment method, you can click the [Next] button to go to the order page, where you can check your entries again. By clicking the button [Order with obligation to pay], you complete the ordering process and submit a binding purchase offer to us for the products you have ordered.
The process can be canceled at any time by closing the browser window. You will find further information on the individual pages, e.g. B. on correction options. We will immediately confirm the receipt of your order by an automatically generated email (confirmation of receipt). This does not yet represent an acceptance of your purchase offer.
The acceptance of the contract by us depends on the chosen means of payment:
a) Credit card
After placing the order, the customer is asked to provide his credit card details and to confirm the purchase price payment. After confirming the payment, we immediately request the credit card company to initiate the payment transaction and thereby accept the customer's offer so that the purchase contract is concluded.
After placing the order, the customer will be redirected to the PayPal website. There he can enter his payment details and confirm the payment order to PayPal. With confirmation of the payment order, we accept the offer, so that the purchase contract is concluded.
c) Instant Payment
After placing the order, the customer will be redirected to the website of the online provider Sofort GmbH. If the customer confirms the payment order there, the contract with us is concluded.
We accept the order by sending a declaration of acceptance in the form of an email within two days (order confirmation). The purchase contract was thus concluded.
§ 5 PRICES AND SHIPPING COSTS
(1) The prices stated on the product pages include the statutory value added tax and other price components and do not include shipping costs. Any fees for a means of payment are shown separately.
(2) You will be informed of the respective shipping costs on the product pages, in the shopping cart system and on the order page.
§ 6 DELIVERY
(1) Physical products (e.g. CDs, vinyls, T-shirts, etc.)
(a) Delivery takes place worldwide.
(b) Information on delivery times can be found HERE.
(c) It is not possible to collect the goods yourself.
(2) Intangible products (e.g. downloading pieces of music)
(a) The digital piece of music ordered by the customer is available for one-time, immediate download on our website after the payment process has been completed.
(b) The customer must arrange for the download as well as any storage of the purchased digital piece of music himself.
§ 7 REQUIREMENTS FOR THE USE OF DIGITAL MUSIC
(1) In order to be able to listen to digital pieces of music offered for download, the customer must meet certain minimum technical requirements for which additional costs may arise (e.g. an Internet-enabled device such as: iPad, iPhone, notebook, Smartphone, an operating system such as Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, etc., Internet access with the usual transfer rate and software to be able to play digitally stored music in the file formats MP3, WAV and FLAC, among other things.). Additional usage and license conditions may apply to these programs and regular updates may be required.
(2) At least for the time of the download, there must be an uninterrupted connection to the Internet. The internet connection is not provided by us and is not part of the service.
§ 8 TERMS OF PAYMENT
We offer the following payment methods: prepayment, PayPal, credit card and instant transfer. However, for each order we reserve the right not to offer certain payment methods and to refer to other payment methods.
We will give you our bank details in the order confirmation. The invoice amount is due within 5 days